Still, trying haircuts? Changing colors, but you still see your hair thin and without the volume, you would love to have? Here at Izabel Hair, we have a solution for you, we recommend our 100% human Remy one-piece volumizer hair extensions.
Why Can Volumizers Be An Amazing Choice For My Hair Extensions?
If you are one of those girls with thinning hair, I’m sure you’ve been told about a lot of haircuts that can make you look much more voluminous. I’m sure those recommendations are based on short haircuts or layered haircuts like a bob or a V cut.
The truth is if you want to add more volume to your hair without sacrificing your long hair, using extensions is a less drastic option, extensions will allow you to look the way you want. Don’t lose that long hair you’ve worked so hard to achieve.
Natural hair extensions are created with Remy natural hair, a 100% natural hair variant of the highest quality, offering shine and that silky feel. Get that natural result you want and let your hair look much more alive! The quality of this product is guaranteed not to tangle, this is due to the direction in which the ends and roots are all in the same direction.
In order to get the most natural result, it is best to choose a shade of extensions that is as similar as possible to your hair, taking into account the ends of your hair. In our products, we have a wide variety of shades so you can get that natural look.
Whether you are blonde, brunette, brunette, or brown, you don’t have to worry, we have the best range of colors and even highlights and fantasy. In fact, if you prefer, you can purchase a different shade to match your hair without having to go through chemical processes and having to damage your hair. And we even have a wide range of volumizers and lengths, from 12/16/20 inch volumizers.
Permanent Hair Extensions
The market is full of all types of extensions, all of which vary in length and application. Our recommendation is that when it comes to Buy Volumizer one-piece, the ideal would be to choose and apply for natural and permanent hair extensions.
Permanent hair extensions last from 2 to 6 months, this varies a bit depending on the growth of your hair. This type of extension allows you to comb and wash your hair and at the same time the extensions without any inconvenience. But it is important that you know the indications depending on the type of extensions you buy.
Always go for the highest quality ones, they can be a bit expensive, but this way you can get the best out of them. With this model of extensions, you can get the volume you want and the best thing is that you will not have to worry about renewing them for a long time. Forget about your fine hair, you will have a volume booster for your natural hair right away.
- They are long-lasting. As they are sewn into the hair, they will last for a long time, so you won’t have to worry about having to change them or apply for new extensions.
- You’ll get a great mane instantly. If your hair takes a little time to grow out, with extensions you can have a great mane in just a matter of minutes, so you won’t have to wait for your hair to grow out and it will grow in gradually,
- If you have very fine hair, using extensions can cause long-term wear and tear that can damage your mane. The larger the number of extensions you use, the greater the damage can be.
- Requires more effort in maintenance. Extensions require particular maintenance, especially cleaning, so that they can stay fresh and last longer.
Adhesive Hair Extensions
Adhesive or clip-in volumizing hair extensions are the most recommended when dealing with fine hair. These types of hair extensions have an adhesive band about 5 cm wide. The method of application is like a sandwich.
The adhesive strips of these extensions have a type of bioadhesive glue, these are more pleasant for your head and provide a much more natural result. It is still a really easy-to-use system and best of all it is reusable. For its application you will only need to apply a little pressure and apply heat, about 180 maximum, this heat must be applied on the adhesive so that it can adhere properly in its application.
- Its application method is perfect. Thanks to its clip mechanism, its application is very intuitive, which makes the procedure much easier. It guarantees a perfect result.
- It is economical. If you don’t have a big budget, you can get an excellent option.
- They have a large number of clips. In each package come between 10 and 12 clips with various widths to place depending on the area.
- As mentioned before, if your mane is too thin, dry, or very fragile, it can cause breakage in the hair.
Stitched Hair Extensions
These extensions are also natural and really comfortable to use, their finish is very elaborate so they become totally invisible to the eye when their total placement is done. Its application consists of weaving or sewing one end of the extension from the curtain to your own hair.
Another method to apply these extensions is to use a ring system. For this procedure, it is recommended to do it under the hands of professionals, hairdressers who have experience in the area to get a better result.
- It helps to preserve natural hair. Using this type of extension allows to keep the hair protected, so it is less affected by the environment and manipulations. This is why wearing this style helps to protect your hair.
- You have the possibility to use any chemical treatment. Being natural you can use products such as dyes, perms, etc. if you want to go through a transition process.
- The application procedure is very easy. Having these extensions will only take about 15 minutes. If you want these extensions for your entire head, the process can take an hour or two. Not all application procedures for extensions are as fast as this one.
- Easy to remove. Just as their attachment method takes little time, removing these extensions is a much easier procedure. All you have to do is cut the thread that sews the hair to the braid. It can take only half an hour to remove all the seams.
- Low maintenance. Drying will be the only thing you will have to be patient with. It takes a little longer than natural hair.
- They do not damage the texture of the hair. As these extensions are not glued to the hair, it does not suffer any kind of problem.
- They are recommended for people with severe hair loss. For people who have little hair in certain parts of the head, this can be a benefit, wearing these extensions does not require large strands of hair to be adjusted.
- It is complemented with hair transplant surgery.
- It is applied to disguise the areas while the hair transplant process is done.
- Its finish is natural
- When fully applying for these extensions, the first few days you may feel a little self-conscious.
- Touch-ups are necessary to keep them perfect.
- Can become tangled at the root
- Need to be placed by an experienced professional.
Keratin hair extensions
Keratin extensions come in small clumps of hair and at the tip is some keratin. The keratin is fused to the natural hair, this is produced by heat and keratin welder. This allows the hair to be attached to the extensions in a strong and invisible way. The best thing about this procedure is that there is no damage to your hair.
Once you decide to remove, you only need to apply a solvent that dilutes the keratin. These extensions should be applied by a professional to ensure that the final result is the best.
Ring hair extensions
These hair extensions consist of individual strands with a keratin tip in the shape of a stick. No heat is required for these, they are applied by attaching the hair to the extension with a ring. This allows the extension to be attached to the hair in a strong and invisible way. As in the previous cases, it is recommended that this type of application is done by a professional so that the final finish is much more professional and no accidents occur.
Our recommendation before choosing which procedure you want to get is to ask a professional to study your hair and instruct you on which procedure will be the best for you. They will also guide you on the number of extensions you can apply to get the desired volume.
What Are Volume Extensions?
If you have hair with little volume, too thin, it is best to opt for volume extensions, it is our recommendation to get a real solution in a few minutes.
If you have had problems with hair density, it is normal that you have tried different methods to solve this problem, from hairstyles, curlers, shampoo, and so on. However, volume extensions are the only ones that can transform a thin and thin mane into a full head of hair.
Our volume extensions will always have the best quality natural hair, we use only 100% Remy hair. Once you try our extensions you will see how your hair regains all its vitality and the volume will be something unique. The best thing is that no one will be able to tell.
What Size Do I Choose?
This varies depending on the hair, as well as the result you want to achieve. As always, the recommendation is to always do these procedures in the hands of professionals.
How To Take Care Of The Extensions
- When it comes to cleaning, whether it is adhesive, keratin, or strand extensions, the steps to follow for cleaning are practically the same. We’ll explain the things you’ll need to keep in mind to maintain a spectacular mane.
- Brush your hair properly. You should use special brushes ideal for extensions. When you have this product, make a combining if possible 3 times a day, especially when you get ready to wash your hair. Be subtle when brushing, avoid tugging because the hair of the extensions could fall out. Brushing is important so that you don’t lose the hair of the extensions little by little and then they become thin and with few strands. Remember to always brush from the ends to the roots.
- Don’t forget to use special shampoo for extensions. Remember that extensions also require shampoo without sulfates or parabens. And avoid rubbing the extensions when applying products.
- Don’t wash your hair with your mane down.
- Wash with lukewarm water. Remember not to overheat it
- Keep your hair well moisturized. This is important because your extensions do not receive nutrients from the scalp, so you will need conditioners or moisturizers to keep them shiny and in good condition. Use these products on mid-lengths for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse your extensions well. This is to prevent them from taking on a clumpy texture or product residue.
- Allow the extensions to dry thoroughly. We always recommend letting the extensions air dry, do not rub them with a towel, dry them with small dabs.
- Use heat protectors. If you need to blow dry or flat iron, apply a heat protectant to prevent damage to the extensions, just as you would your natural hair. Remember that before applying these treatments, the hair must be properly dried.
- If it’s time to go to bed, braid your hair in a braid. This will allow you to avoid knots in the hair when you make the braid allows it to breathe, that is, that it is not under so much tension.
- To wash the clip-in extensions, you should hold them by the top, wet them until they are completely soaked, add a little shampoo to the water and then massage them gently with your hands. It is also necessary to apply a little shampoo to each extension separately, in order to completely remove any impurities that may be stuck to it.
Where Can I Buy Volumizer Hair Extensions?
Now you know everything you need to know about extensions and our recommendations, in Izabel Hair we have all these products for you and at unbeatable prices in the market. Note, they are not edited products or copies, all 100% original and natural. You can choose the tones, lengths, and colors you want, and that allows the extension to adapt to you completely.
You only need to contact us and immediately place your order. We are one of the best online hair extensions stores with great buyers in the United States, specifically in Los Angeles. Don’t wait any longer to make your dream come true and meet your own beauty standards, feel pretty enough yourself!